We take care of it all for you:
- It all starts with us spending some time with you, getting a sense of your story and how you think we can help,
- We then conduct oral history interviews to accurately record your story,
- We carry out research to gather source material, collect forgotten details, and to place and connect your story to the wider societal context of the time,
- We develop the storyline and start writing your story (consulting you every step of the way, of course),
- We restore old memorabilia such as photos and documents,
- We take care of the design,
- We compile your story into a package of your choice: a book, an e-book, or a film.
You may want to carry out some of these steps on our own – we are happy to come in and help in any way.
© Plantain. All rights reserved 2012 - 2015.